Until recently, analytics in healthcare has been singularly focussed on Population Management.
While analyzing data clearly serves a purpose in population management, the healthcare industry has seemingly overlooked a valuable, imperative facet of “next level” analytics in healthcare. But what exactly does “next level analytics in healthcare” mean? More importantly, how does it apply to your medical practice? To remain competitive in a saturated market, while maximizing productivity and profitability, analytics in healthcare for business management is vital to the prosperity of your practice.
Level Up with Cross Current Analytics In Healthcare
If analytics in healthcare for business management is so vital in saving time and providing essential predictive modeling (among other benefits,) why isn’t every practice utilizing data for this exact purpose? It’s a logical question with a fairly simple answer.
Acquiring comprehensive data necessary for statistical analysis, forecasting, and predictive modeling presents barriers. For example, it’s not uncommon for a practice to have multiple applications and databases from which data needs to be extracted. This presents several challenges for practices including:
- Limited or no access to the breadth of data needed to make critical business decisions
- Few to no resources to extract data from multiple access points
- Lack of time needed to pull the necessary data
Cross Current eliminates barriers to business management analytics in healthcare. Additionally, Cross Current analytics provide a more expansive and comprehensive data story to enable optimization of your business operations and management.
The Difference Between Nice to Have and Need to Have
It’s not surprising that analytics in healthcare for business management has been perceived as nonessential. Medical practices simply don’t have the time and resources to extract data for higher level operational optimization. Knowing this, Cross Current developed a software analytic platform to remove obstacles associated with extracting higher-level analytic data by helping practices to:
- Gain quick insight by pulling data from multiple databases.
- Save time by eliminating the need for Excel spreadsheets.
- Alleviate the need for employees or contractors to take anywhere from 20 to 40 hours a week to collect crucial, business management related data.
- Create trend reports for year-over-year comparisons in providers, surgical conversions, locations, and more in benchmarks and KPIs.
- Implement and manage eight key levels of analytics in healthcare
- Optimize Call Center, Patient Satisfaction Score, and Staffing Model operations
Why have one level of healthcare analytics, when you can level up to include critical data indispensable to executive level business decisions? Cross Current will provide your practice the competitive edge to become more effective and profitable.
For more information on how you can maximize your use of analytics in healthcare business management, please reach out to one of our Cross Current experts today. Contact us now at 267-454-2715.